Hi friends, and happy Friday!
When I was doing all my counting for my anniversary post, I realized that — quelle horreur! — there hasn’t been a single Friday Favorite to be had this month!
So let’s sneak one in right under the wire (just fiber today – I’ve been traveling too much to try new recipes!)
- I love this new cardigan by Laura Chau — the texture is so fun, and I really like the higher v-neck — not something you see every day!
- Also, have you see this new shawl? It has bobbles! There should be more bobbles in life, I think.
- And because texture is clearly on my mind, how about these sweet little gansey socks!
- You’ve probably heard about Joji Locatelli’s Starting Point MKAL. I’m trying hard to resist — I have too many projects and don’t think I have enough solid sock yarn in the stash to join in with yarn I have — but man, indie dyers are making it hard! I’ve loved/been tortured by all the pictures of yarn sets popping up on Instagram. I’m a particular fan of the two color sets dreamed up by Kim Dyes Yarn.
- And let’s round things out with a couple of cute knitterly things: look at this adorable sheep pouch, with a design by Anna Wright, available from Ysolda, and I love, love, this sweater print from Tilly Flop Designs.
Past Friday Favorites can be found here!
What’s caught your eye this week?